WE’LL SELL YOUR USED BIKE FOR YOU!
Want a new bike? Need to sell your current bike or bikes first? Let’s work together.
We’ll take your used bike on consignment. We clean it, tune it, advertise it, box and ship it. You get the cash or in-store credit. Easy!
HOW IT WORKS:
STEP 1: Bring us your used bike for an appraisal
STEP 2: Together we’ll figure out how much it’s worth and establish a sale price
STEP 3: We’ll run your bike through our multipoint inspection to make sure it is mechanically sound for resale
STEP 4: We’ll then photograph and list the bike on our online sales channels
STEP 5: Ranch Camp staff will handle all haggling, boxing and shipping
STEP 6: Once the bike sells, we’ll give you 90% of the sale as in-store credit -or- 80% cold hard cash
STEP 7: Now you have the funds for a new whip. Let’s go shopping!
On occasion, we also buy and trade bikes outright. Depending on the make, model and condition, theres no need to wait on a consignment sale. All you have to do is inquire.
Stop by, call ahead or send us an email
311 Mountain Rd. Stowe, VT
Be sure you have the following info available:
- Bike make
- Bike model
- Year manufactured
- If emailing details, please put “Bike Trade In” in the subject line
We’ll take care of the rest!
NITTY GRITTY FINE PRINT DETAILS
- Your bicycle will be inspected by one of our professional mechanics during the appraisal process.
- Assessing the value of your bike may require leaving your bike with us for up to 24 hours
- Not all bikes will be eligible for trade-in and Ranch Camp reserves to right to decline bikes for any reason
- The cost of cleaning or repairs required to sell your bike will be deducted from final payout
- If a bike does not sell but required repairs or cleaning, its owner will be billed at time of retrieval
- An owner to can retrieve a bike at any time given 24 hours notice
- In-store credit can not be combined with other offers and excludes the restaurant (cafe, food, beer)
- Ranch Camp will be liable for all consignment bikes while housed on consignment
Check out some of the current bikes Ranch Camp is selling online here