WE’LL SELL YOUR USED BIKE FOR YOU!
Want a new bike? Need to sell your current bike or bikes first? Let’s work together.
We’ll take your used bike on consignment. We clean it, tune it, advertise it, box and ship it. You get the cash or in-store credit. Easy!
HOW IT WORKS
STEP 1: Bring us your used bike for an appraisal
STEP 2: Together we’ll figure out how much it’s worth and establish a sale price
STEP 3: We’ll run your bike through our multipoint inspection to make sure it is mechanically sound for resale. Any necessary repairs will need to be paid for up front.
STEP 4: We’ll then photograph and list the bike on our online sales channels
STEP 5: Ranch Camp staff will handle all haggling, boxing and shipping (note there is a $25 boxing & shipping fee)
STEP 6: Once the bike sells, we’ll give you 80% of the sale as in-store credit -or- 70% cold hard cash
STEP 7: Now you have the funds for a new whip. Let’s go shopping!
NITTY GRITTY FINE PRINT DETAILS
- Your bicycle will be inspected by one of our professional mechanics during the appraisal process.
- Assessing the value of your bike may require leaving your bike with us for up to 24 hours.
- Not all bikes will be eligible for trade-in and Ranch Camp reserves to right to decline bikes for any reason.
- We require all bikes to be functional, safe, and clean prior to listing them.
- There is a $10 cleaning fee for excessively dirty bikes (bikes need to look for the photoshoot!).
- We’ll provide an estimate of the parts & labor involved to get your bike in working-order, which is paid for at intake.
- An owner to can retrieve a bike at any time given 24 hours notice
- In-store credit can not be combined with other offers and excludes the restaurant (cafe, food, beer)
- Ranch Camp will be liable for all consignment bikes while housed on consignment
Check out some of the current bikes Ranch Camp is selling online here.