Question: what’s the best day of the week? Answer: new bike day, of course! This cacophony of color coordination is a glowing example of how a little attention to detail can add a heaping helping of personality to a bike. These upgrades are sure to boost performance (Pink grips are faster. Fact.), but also happen to be completely cost effective. #balleronabudget
Most of the bike is still stock but the touch points have been customized to fit the rider’s personality and ergonomics. Nerd out on the specs of this black beauty below!
- Bike: 2019 Specialized Stumpjumper Comp Alloy, Size Small
- Stem: Race Face Atlas (35 mm clamp diameter, 35 mm length)
- Bars: Race Face Next (carbon, 760mm wide)
- Grips: Lizard Skins x MTBVT in neon pink.
- Saddle: Chromag Juniper in purple
- Pedals: Chromag Contact in anodized purple
- Chainring: Race Face, 28 tooth direct mount, ano red.
- Specialized Zee Cage with Tool and TASCO Awesome Sauce water bottle.
Other upgrades and general radness:
- Tubeless setup on the Specialized Butcher and Purgatory 2.6 tires,
- Pink zip ties
- Purple anodized Wolf Tooth headset spacers
- Mucky Nutz fender in purple with matching Ranch Camp sticker of course.
Room for some more upgrades? Well the proud owner of this tricked out pony said she’s been eying the carbon Roval Traverse wheels on display at Ranch Camp, but she’s going to shake down the alloy hoops first to see how she likes them.
Like what you see? Give us a call and we can help you embrace your inner bike nerd: (802) 253- 2753. Yahoo for bikes!